Saturday, October 22, 2011

Yea Boi!

I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I feel like doing a silly dance, and running around crazy, and laughing hysterically. I am giving all my positive vibes to MH and EB, who are just a week away from killing it on the EPPP. For my own experience,  I'll leave it to these guys to show you how silly it is. If I had more time, I would make a psychology version. 

 


Now, it's time to focus more on the other things that are helping to secure a jobby job. Including the state exam, for which I just got an fatty envelope of materials that I don't plan on touching for a couple weeks. Last I checked, I have three applications in, two more due this upcoming week, and one that I might actually be qualified for. In a few I will post some of my resources for jobby jobs, just to keep it interesting.

For now, I'm just savoring the moment!



Print Friendly and PDF Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

4 comments:

  1. Congrats--yes, savor the moment! That's what life's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hoo!! Just now getting back to your blog! Loving the video from the med students... I agree that you, EB, and I need to get together and make one for the EPPP! :) Hopefully I will be singing along in the next couple of weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congrats! I just started studying for the EPPP and am making use of your study template. Thanks for posting and making it public!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Peter! It certainly helped us to have an accountability chart. :)

    ReplyDelete