Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Doneski...I hope.

This morning I took the EPPP. It's a mixture of relief and worry and exhaustion and craziness, but it's done.

I'm not gonna lie, I thought it was challenging, but I didn't feel like I bombed it. There were a lot of questions that were extensions and novel applications of the content in the materials. I would say the retired questions and the last Psych Prep test (E) that I took were the most like the real thing as far as the challenge. But, I will be much smarter, and far more accurate in a predictor-criterion way after I find out how I did on the real thing. 

Now, I'm focusing my energy on the jobby job applications that are looming. Then, November comes and I will hopefully take the Oregon jurisprudence exam. FYI, for those of you this applies to ever, the Oregon exam is only offered once a month and you need 30 days notification (always tied to when you give them the money;) to take it so PLAN WELL!
I'm not going to hold my breath for the next two weeks, but I guarantee I will feel all the emotions on the this here chart. 

P.S. Had a good debrief with MH and EB via skype conference call and it was a good one. They are up at the end of the month and then we will all be done! I highly recommend doing this with some friends cause it's hard to tackle all on your own without anyone to bounce things off of here and there. Thanks to them for all the support and now it's my turn to be encouraging!

Print Friendly and PDF Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being done. Hope you can connect all the dots in the next month and move on to the next stage. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete