Thursday, December 1, 2011

Licensed to Ill

WOOOOHOOO!!!!!
This is it, people. Savoring the moment...


 

I have reached the proverbial mountain top and am a licensed professional...ready to be given a job to prove I can do what I've been trying to prove I can do for years. I can finally change my official title, take "pending" off of my CV in so many places. It feels good, and I'm going to let that feel good and not worry about what job that license will go toward for a good 24 hours (or 12). 

The three of us (EB, MH, and myself) started out on a long journey that ended today with the defeat of the states of Oregon, Texas, and Alabama in our wake. 


Good luck to the many of us out there who are continuing to take tests, get transcripts sent, documents filled out, and hours in order so we can be recognized by a state to be legit. 

Next stop...California Board of Psychology. 





Print Friendly and PDF Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, MS! What a haul this was. Thank you for the encouragement and entertaining and informative reflections along the way! You have compiled an IMPRESSIVE amount of critical info on this site... other test takers will struggle a little less than we did, hopefully! Post Label "doneski" -- like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, just came across your site as I begin my journey studying. Thanks for all of the helpful information. By the way, where are the audiofiles from and/or how do I get them? I think listening on my mp3 player would be a helpful extra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill,

    You are most welcome to all the info here and much luck studying. I agree, the audio files are a good component to just keep things rolling around in your head. I got mine from a friend, and they are made by testing materials companies, such as AATBS, Academic Review, Psych Prep, etc. One place I would look to see if you can get them is by joining the EPPP Yahoo group, and they often post about selling materials, CDs, flashcards, etc after passing the test.

    Best of luck!

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie, you are our hero for sharing that Google folder. *grins* Three cheers for Oregonians!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome and I am glad that it is useful! Good luck and hope the State of Oregon confers you a license soon.

      Delete
  5. Maggie!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your google folder - a real saviour! Thank you, but one request if at all possible....I just finished Exam 6, which by the way I'd love to know what company that is from, but there is no Answers document for Exam 6 & 7!!! Any chance you still have that kicking around somewhere? If so, would really appreciate seeing it. Many thanks either way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting me know. :) I didn't even realize it, but did find them in my files and uploaded answers to Exam 6 and 7. Hope that helps! I do no actually know what company they are from, and this was a common problem among the three of us that had tests handed down to us. Good luck with your studying and with the exam!

    ReplyDelete